When New Rescue CD

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by AKMARK5000, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKMARK5000

AKMARK5000 Registered Member

I used Paragon BR Free 10.2 to make full backups on my 4 PCs (plus 4 separate Rescue CDs). Right now I just care about making full backups. I am really considering purchasing full version or versions if needed and getting more involved with all the features.

I know when to do new backups, but I am unclear about when to make new Rescue CDs... do I make a new Rescue CD with each new backup or just when the Paragon BR Free Edition version changes?

Also, if I purchase one full version product will it cover 3-4 PCs or would I need to buy 4 separate full version products?
    ---------------
    Mark

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Hi,

If you mean running off the cd from Tools>recovery media builder, you only need to do that once.

It's a good idea to do it again if an updated version comes out - although all the paragon apps' and boot media can recognize and restore paragon backup images

It contains a version of the paragon app, which you boot up , browse to the image you previously created and restore it.

It has some other great tools as well.

The licenses are normally only for one machine - (some of the business products allow more machines per license ).

3. AKMARK5000

AKMARK5000 Registered Member

Thank you... I appreciate the response/answers to my two questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.