When New Rescue CD

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by AKMARK5000, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKMARK5000

AKMARK5000 Registered Member

I used Paragon BR Free 10.2 to make full backups on my 4 PCs (plus 4 separate Rescue CDs). Right now I just care about making full backups. I am really considering purchasing full version or versions if needed and getting more involved with all the features.

I know when to do new backups, but I am unclear about when to make new Rescue CDs... do I make a new Rescue CD with each new backup or just when the Paragon BR Free Edition version changes?

Also, if I purchase one full version product will it cover 3-4 PCs or would I need to buy 4 separate full version products?
    ---------------
    Mark

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Hi,

If you mean running off the cd from Tools>recovery media builder, you only need to do that once.

It's a good idea to do it again if an updated version comes out - although all the paragon apps' and boot media can recognize and restore paragon backup images

It contains a version of the paragon app, which you boot up , browse to the image you previously created and restore it.

It has some other great tools as well.

The licenses are normally only for one machine - (some of the business products allow more machines per license ).

3. AKMARK5000

AKMARK5000 Registered Member

Thank you... I appreciate the response/answers to my two questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.