When I Go to Picture Editing Website, it Says I Have to Name File to Something Else

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sooflymami, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

Whenever I go to picture editing sites/programs (and in any websites and any programs)and after I finish editing and right click and click "Save images", I click on my original picture and then deleted it and I tried to save the edited picture the same name file as that one that was just deleted (original ones inside the recycle bin now). This is also happening on paint program and other picture editing stuff. This started happening recently on my Windows 7 laptop. On the Windows XP computer is fine. But not on the Windows 7 computer. I don't know if a malware or what is causing this. Could it be a virus/malware? what should I do? After I exit out of the picture folder thing, and then re-open it, it works but it doesn't work unless if I do that.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

Do you think this has to do with a trojan found in the app data temp files that was deleted by malwarebytes?

3. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

Should I go back to the date before going to the site I visited that I know for sure my computer was clean? The file that Malwarebytes detected was C:\Users\Nene\AppData\Local\temp\.exe (Trojan.Agent). I don't know if this is happening because I deleted that file.
    Should I do a restore and go back to the date before I visted the website? I think this is happening for any files in general (probably). When going into the folder and after deleting, i name it to the same file name that i deleted but it says it already exists..unless i exit out of the folder and reopen it & do it that way. Someone please help, I'm very worried.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.