When do we get a no notification when in fullscreen button?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by G4tsu, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G4tsu

G4tsu Registered Member

Hi,
    Seriously, I don't give a **** about version 3 or version 4, if it's useful for security ok... But come on, many other AV have this function and it is really useful. And a no notification AND no update (no download or upload from Nod32) would really be great. It's so annoying when you're watching a video or worse you are in game and you have this notification popping up and seems to don't want to go away... :mad:
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one out there who'd like this kind of option.
    Can we expect that like this year? Are you working on it? Are you discussing the development of this function? Or there will probably never have that kind of option in nod32? :'(

2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Re: When do we get a no notification when in full-screen button?

Version 4

Advanced Setup, User Interface, Alerts and Notifications, Advanced Setup, Display Only Notifications Requiring User Interaction When Running Applications In Full Screen Mode - ticked by default by the looks of it.

3. G4tsu

G4tsu Registered Member

Great! :D
    Thank you man. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.