What's your reaction on this?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by sweater, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

I don't think so, see here, pretty sure that is it.

Blue

2. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

OK,OK

Only 2? :shifty:

Regards
    LBD

3. nameless

nameless Registered Member

The omission was intentional. I usually don't believe in burning bridges, so I don't want to make it painfully easy for NSClean to know who I am (though they probably do already). I'm not very worried about it, but on the other hand, I don't want to bend over backwards in letting them know who I am.

I reproduced the problem in three environments, two of which were fresh installs.

As for NSClean's responsiveness, this isn't the first time my queries have been ignored once the problem seemed to become too entrenched (though previously, I had not nailed it down to a specific problem with BOClean).

4. nameless

The problem occurred on two systems running under VMware, but also on my "real" system, where VMware is installed. I did not try running without VMware installed, but I would be utterly surprised if its mere presence had anything to do with the problem.

5. nameless

When I mentioned AT software pissing me off, I had forgotten about TrojanHunter--which works very well on my system. But I've been running KIS 6.0 for a couple days now, and I'm in love. I just removed TrojanHunter (and NOD32!) as I see no use for it (nor its new $20-per-year $12-per-year, or $16-per-two-year subscription fee). Thanks for the advice, though.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.