What's Wrong with Threatfire?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by dw426, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

Echoing your experience. Run it on both the Mrs. tower and lap top. No problems with slow downs or conflicts.

Seems to prove the old adage that works for some does not work for others. Would love to know why. But with the combination :eek: of software\hardware available today, it would probably be impossible to find out. o_O

2. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Thanks.

I notice in the screenshots TF's (4) driver method, it's occured to me that driver programming is behind some issues that some users experience, but short of source code to examine, i can only speculate from experience with first Cyberhawk and now TF. But, if all goes well and stays that way, consider it a real useful plus in the strategy to prevent unwarranted intrusions.

EASTER

3. nomarjr3

nomarjr3 Registered Member

ThreatFire gets f***ed up when you have a lot security programs installed on your machine.

In my case, it ruined my JavaScript. Tried re-installing, but alas, it has completely rendered it useless. Maybe it did something to my registry..maybe.

I resorted to reformatting my hard drives and swore to never install it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.