What's up with ESET support?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by felosi, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. felosi

felosi Registered Member

I am assuming this forum is part of ESET products? Seeing as it is linked from their site.

I ordered smart security which I have done 3 other times in the last year in the same fashion with the same name, email and everything.

I have received nothing and no one is responding to my support requests. I am shocked at this, I never thought I would have such problems out of ESET which I have always considered a top notch company that makes a great product.

I have NOD32 installed and purchased on my laptop, Smart Security on my workstation and my Family computer - also purchased in the last year. Yet when i go to order a license for my laptop I get this.

This is no way to treat customers of digital goods which are doing the right thing and purchasing the software legitimately while the vast majority of people install cracked versions off the net without paying. And you wonder why people pirate and use pirated software....

So if any ESET staff are here before deleting my post in which Im almost assured you will do, please answer my emails and process accordingly. Hell, just look at my emails and do something. My support request ID is Case #249279 - "nothing sent" which was orginally filed on 2-23. Purchase was made on 2-21. My debit card charge has already been processed and completed.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I would suggest you contact ESET Sales via telephone. Faster for you.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello felosi,

I have sent you a PM.

Thank you,
    Richard

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The best thing to do when you have a problem with or question about an order is to call ESET directly and speak to a customer service representative. ESET can be reached toll-free at +1 (866) 343-3738 and business hours are 6:00AM-6:00PM Pacific Time [GMT-8] weekdays.

They can look up licenses, answer questions about them and resend them while they are on the phone with you, which ensures a prompt answer to any license-related questions you might have.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.