What's up with Big Fix

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by wildman, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:p Anyone have a clue to what is going on with Big Fix? It has recently missed a couple of obvious notifications on my machine. Tried to e-mail them, only to find out that thier addresses are no longer being utilized.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :rolleyes: :eek: o_O

2. Shae

Shae Registered Member

I found the link for Big Fix consumer edition help. I hope this helps.BigFIx Help

3. wildman

:rolleyes: Thanks SHAE, but I was looking more for an e-mail address, apparently they have stoped direct contact. All that was on the link was a BB type set up. I did do a post however and hope they address my small situation.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :rolleyes: o_O

4. wildman

:D :eek: Some times one can not see the forest for the trees. If I would have looked more closely at the options listed on Big Fix's WEB page, I would have found the procedures to contact them. Oh well, the situation has been explained, and most likley was that one of my other notification programs was first to notify me, thus Big Fix skiped doing so, or Big Fix was still checking to make sure it was not a false notification. In any event it was no big deal to begin with, and apparently nothing is wrong at Big Fix.

Big Fix, in my opinion is a good tool to have installed on ones machine.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :D :p :doubt:

5. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Wildman
    I have big fix also and was wondering the same thing you were-it is a good prog,I've had it for ages.glad you did this post -thanks
    Rita

6. Shae

Shae Registered Member

Don't worry about it, wildman. I have done the same kind of thing before. :D Like freaking out because Task Manager wouldn't show the tabs and the toolbar at the top...silly me, I had put it into "tiny foot print mode". Found out on MS knowledge base that all it takes to fix is double-clicking the top. Believe me, I know what it like to feel like a total dunce over something like that.

Glad I could help, anyway. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.