Whats the DIFF between business editi0n and the Standard Edition?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by lu1chy, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lu1chy

lu1chy Registered Member

Whats the DIFF between business editi0n and the Standard Edition?

alot of ppl were asking me!!- and i had no answer lol - can anyone help me out with this ?? ty in advance!:ninja:

or is there one??

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  2. guest

guest Guest

I believe the only difference is in the licensing and the LAN Update feature.

3. Jdeane

Jdeane Eset Staff

also the business edition can be installed onto a sever whereas the Home edition won't install.

4. lu1chy

lu1chy Registered Member

Server Installation: ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition may be installed on servers as well as workstations
    (the Home Edition can only be installed on workstations). This is a critical feature for the competitive business
    as servers are just as vulnerable to attack as workstations. Should your servers be unprotected, one virus can
    take down your entire system.
    Remote Administration: Monitor and administer your security solution from anywhere in the world with the ESET
    Remote Administrator. This is an absolutely necessary feature for the business with more than one location, or
    the systems administrator who works remotely or travels.
    “Mirror” Capability: ESET’s mirror functionality enables your IT administrator to conserve bandwidth by creating
    an internal update server. This prevents each employee from having to access the Internet for updates, which not
    only conserves resources, but also reduces overall susceptibility to threats.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!final answer lol!~!:ninja:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.