What's going on with IMON HTTP compatibility?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by jayt, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayt

jayt Registered Member

This morning I was checking my Nod32 setting (as I occasionally do), and I found that ALL the setting in the IMON HTTP were set to Higher Compatibility. I had only set the ewido update and the Nod32 update to Higher Compatibility. But somehow all of the setting had automatically changed themselves to Higher Compatibility. I have reset them to Higher Effficiency and will be interested to see how long they stay that way.

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

high compatibility is the default and when updated to 2.12.3 it should have reset them all to reduce conflicts. It is up to the user to set high efficiency if there are no conflicts.

3. jayt

jayt Registered Member

I realize that. I had them all set to Higher Efficiency (with the exception of ewido update and Nod32 update). They took it upon themselves to revert to Higher Compatibility. And they have done so again since I last posted. (with the exception of Acrobat Messenger Updater). :(

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Same here, this is just how it is as far as I can tell...

Cheers :D

5. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Mmm, is this a recent developement Blackspear? I hadn't looked at the set up for awhile. Maybe a recent update or something caused it?

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Didn't you click Cancel after you set certain agents to HE?

7. Blackspear

Maybe I'm getting myself confused now, initially all green, and now some red. "iexplore.exe" was definately green, and now it's red, will have to have another play...

8. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Maybe, but I don't think so. Anyway, they are still ok in HE this morning. Will keep you posted.

9. fosius

fosius Registered Member

This has happened to me, too. I think twice. All my settings had been reseted to Higher Compatibility..

10. Jaska

Jaska Registered Member

:doubt: This has been happening to me all the time I have used Nod. I can't find any reasonable explanation to it. Every day I start machine everything has resesetted to high compatability.

11. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Absolutely not!. I clicked OK. But it is still happening. Today, everything reverted to Higher Compatibility (with the exception of Acobat Reader Updater). Just how effiecient is IMON if everything is in the Higher Compatibility mode?

12. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Bumpy bump

13. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Just an update. It has been over a week and the setting are still correct--all but a couple are set to Higher Efficiency. Although I assured Marcos I did not click on Cancel, I think I may have been clicking on the X at the top right to close. By making sure I always click OK, the setting stay as they are supposed to be. :p

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  14. Blackspear

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Jayt, it's appreciated.

15. scootnod

scootnod Registered Member

My compatibility keeps getting reset after I do my updates. I doesn't happen every time. I set it to higher efficiency and it keeps going back to higher compatibility. It seems to always happen after an update. Sometimes it doesn't change though. Any word on why this is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.