What you will recommend?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by tsilo, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

Hi there
    I am interesting anti-malware productes that don't use signatures detection, but uses behavior analyser or heuristic detection. I only know Cyberhawk and Norton Anti-Bot.What are other such productes and which one you will recommend?

2. walking paradox

walking paradox Registered Member

You might want to have a look here. It describes behavior blocking technology and provides a fairly exhaustive list of the behavior blockers.

3. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

:) thanks for this site but I posted here because I want an opinion of users which one is the best, which have best detection and less FP-s.

4. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

System Safety Monitor is never, and i quote again "NEVER" false positived on anything but then it can't. It intercepts nearly EVERY code signalling the system from executables to drivers/services etc.

It's not let me down yet, either testing rootkits or malware sites that slip downloaders in thru IE. I guess the BEST coding technique microsoft made available is the SUSPEND instruction that allows to interupt & hold any file at bay untill the user issues a command to either DENY or ACCEPT passage. Once your decision/rules are applied it becomes automatic from there on out.

5. bellgamin

bellgamin Very Frequent Poster

I recommend System Safety Monitor paid version, & agree with reasons listed by Easter.2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.