What version is the trial?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Straight Shooter, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter Registered Member

Hello...

I downloaded the trial from NOD32.com. I am just wondering, is the trial behind in version #'s...? It says it's ver 1.1458. I thought the versions were up to 2.5 plus?

What gives?

Thanks
    Jim ...

Attached Files:

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

thats the version of the virus definitions and theyre not updated either. if nod32 doesnt find an update, try changing teh update server.

the program version can be found in Control Center | NOD32 System Tools | Information and then scroll down to the section "Information about installed components"

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

The latest version is 2.51.26

The latest definitions now are 1.1606
    But your aren't updated . Make sure you update it and enjoy the protection by going to Start-Programs-ESET-NOD32 Control Center-Update-Update now

Then , make sure you configure it correctly using these (you may change them a little bit if you want )
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509

:thumb:

4. Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter Registered Member

Thanks .... It's updated fine now..

I am very familiar with NOD32. Seems to have gotten VERY good after a couple of years..Thanks for your help..

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

No problem , you are welcome !!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.