What version have i got.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gudda96, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gudda96

gudda96 Registered Member

Hi There

Two questions...

1-How can I verify which version I have just bought, I paid £23 for 1 year.

2-How can I add notification at end of message that my outgoing mail has been scanned

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You have paid for Standart edition of NOD32 . In other words - the one for home users and for you :)
    See here:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=790382&postcount=2

You already have a thread about this . I answered you . Again my answer is: Not possible
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=138783

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Congratulations on your purchase :)

1. To verify which version you just paid for definately contact the reseller you purchased from if you do not have a receipt or invoice or email or something that you are able to self-verify with thyat you have purchased the version you intended to.

2. You can configure EMON to append a 'checked by' message when using Microsoft Outlook. I would suggest taking a look at the entire thread, but in -->THIS<-- section you can see the configuration for EMON. In the section 'Notifications' you can set your tag options for incoming and outgoing emails.

Cheers :)

4. gudda96

Hi There

Thanks for reply, sorry I missed your answer and infact thats why I wanted to know version as i see you have 3 forums and 3 different versions so I only wanted to post on one relevant to me, I am still confused to which one.

Also, I hear what you say about no notification on outgpoing mail, I respect your answer as it sounds like it is YOUR prog maybe? but I am surprised if so as it gives confidence to the recipient of my mail if they know its been scanned??

The second reply thinks we can add notification but if I go to "notifications" the tick is only if you want it on infected mail surely?

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi gudda96, welcome to Wilders.

See the following Screenshot.

Have you had a run through THIS THREAD?

Cheers :D

Attached Files:

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Your mail is being scanned . If you wish you can manually add the so called notification to your mail . All mail clients allow the user to add a signature in the mail . You can check the options and add a signature similar to that one :

This email has been checked for malware by NOD32 Anti-threat system
    or
    Mail has been protected by NOD32

:D :D :D

7. gudda96

Hi Tech Boy

Can you direct me to where I can do that please and whilst here, I have had a few updates lately and was notified in ST.

Will each update have a fifferent no as in Windows updates, mine today was 20060713.

And BTW, what is your opinion of nod32 need I ask, just that when I tell friends I have it, I like to back it up with something.

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

This depends on the mail client you use . What is your ? Outlook Express ? Mozilla Thunderbird ? Eudora ? Microsoft Office Outlook ?

I use Outlook Express and I'll show you how to in it . If you use another , just say and someone will show you.

For OE . Open it and Tools -> Options -> Signatures and follow the instructions

For Mozilla Thunderbird , it is similar , again open it and see the options

Few updates for NOD32 , yes . New updates for Windows in thuesday , yes but what is ST ? ? ?

Updates are equal for everybody . 20060713 means the update was established on 13 July 2006

I don't know what is your whole protection .
    You need a firewall , antivirus and antispyware .

I use only NOD32 + Ad-Aware se Personal

Ad-Aware se Personal free
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com

For more info , see here:

Nice day !!! :D ;) :D

9. gudda96

Hi Tech

Well !! I feel like an idiot, I play arounf with my sigs in OE a lot, I never thought of making my own, have done it now.

yes but what is ST ? ? ?>>>>>>>>>>>>>System Tray

20060713 means the update was established on 13 July 2006>>>once again, so obvious

I have

Nod32
    ZoneAlarm
    Spybot
    AdAware
    Spywareblaster

10. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Congratulations ! ;)

Sorry , I didn't get it before

Great protection ! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.