What version have i got.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gudda96, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gudda96

gudda96 Registered Member

Hi There

Two questions...

1-How can I verify which version I have just bought, I paid £23 for 1 year.

2-How can I add notification at end of message that my outgoing mail has been scanned

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You have paid for Standart edition of NOD32 . In other words - the one for home users and for you :)
    See here:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=790382&postcount=2

You already have a thread about this . I answered you . Again my answer is: Not possible
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=138783

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Congratulations on your purchase :)

1. To verify which version you just paid for definately contact the reseller you purchased from if you do not have a receipt or invoice or email or something that you are able to self-verify with thyat you have purchased the version you intended to.

2. You can configure EMON to append a 'checked by' message when using Microsoft Outlook. I would suggest taking a look at the entire thread, but in -->THIS<-- section you can see the configuration for EMON. In the section 'Notifications' you can set your tag options for incoming and outgoing emails.

Cheers :)

4. gudda96

Hi There

Thanks for reply, sorry I missed your answer and infact thats why I wanted to know version as i see you have 3 forums and 3 different versions so I only wanted to post on one relevant to me, I am still confused to which one.

Also, I hear what you say about no notification on outgpoing mail, I respect your answer as it sounds like it is YOUR prog maybe? but I am surprised if so as it gives confidence to the recipient of my mail if they know its been scanned??

The second reply thinks we can add notification but if I go to "notifications" the tick is only if you want it on infected mail surely?

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi gudda96, welcome to Wilders.

See the following Screenshot.

Have you had a run through THIS THREAD?

Cheers :D

Attached Files:

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Your mail is being scanned . If you wish you can manually add the so called notification to your mail . All mail clients allow the user to add a signature in the mail . You can check the options and add a signature similar to that one :

This email has been checked for malware by NOD32 Anti-threat system
    or
    Mail has been protected by NOD32

:D :D :D

7. gudda96

Hi Tech Boy

Can you direct me to where I can do that please and whilst here, I have had a few updates lately and was notified in ST.

Will each update have a fifferent no as in Windows updates, mine today was 20060713.

And BTW, what is your opinion of nod32 need I ask, just that when I tell friends I have it, I like to back it up with something.

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

This depends on the mail client you use . What is your ? Outlook Express ? Mozilla Thunderbird ? Eudora ? Microsoft Office Outlook ?

I use Outlook Express and I'll show you how to in it . If you use another , just say and someone will show you.

For OE . Open it and Tools -> Options -> Signatures and follow the instructions

For Mozilla Thunderbird , it is similar , again open it and see the options

Few updates for NOD32 , yes . New updates for Windows in thuesday , yes but what is ST ? ? ?

Updates are equal for everybody . 20060713 means the update was established on 13 July 2006

I don't know what is your whole protection .
    You need a firewall , antivirus and antispyware .

I use only NOD32 + Ad-Aware se Personal

Ad-Aware se Personal free
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com

For more info , see here:

Nice day !!! :D ;) :D

9. gudda96

Hi Tech

Well !! I feel like an idiot, I play arounf with my sigs in OE a lot, I never thought of making my own, have done it now.

yes but what is ST ? ? ?>>>>>>>>>>>>>System Tray

20060713 means the update was established on 13 July 2006>>>once again, so obvious

I have

Nod32
    ZoneAlarm
    Spybot
    AdAware
    Spywareblaster

10. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Congratulations ! ;)

Sorry , I didn't get it before

Great protection ! :D

Thread Status: