What to do with Windows 10 Education? (upgraded from Home)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by J_L, Jul 9, 2016.

1. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Other than Hyper-V of course. Though I'm waiting for Server 2016 on that so I can remotely control them.

It's currently installed on my Samsung 850 Pro SSD. I can move the installation onto another machine in the future right? My friend just gave me the license (he's a gamer so what I'll give back would be a better deal to him), and I just entered it into Settings on my Windows 10 Home installation. It upgraded fine.

So, what else should I do with the unlocked features? I know Group Policy will be real powerful, but what exactly should I enable/disable/configure? Probably Chrome cache location at least, though I don't like other programs reopening my session so the modified shortcut and non-default browser setting may be enough.

2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Yeah why do I need my friend's key? Cause he's still in university, and I was out before they introduced Windows 10 Education for DreamSpark Premium (not Standard), which is controlled by my university website...

OK easier question: What to do with Windows 10 Enterprise since their basically the same except for LTSB?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.