What is the best all around Video Converter?

Discussion in 'polls' started by Shortbus, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shortbus

Shortbus Registered Member

Whats best for accepting all codecs, getting past errors,converting from any format into any format. Mostly I wanna convert stuff that nerovision can't do because of codec or an error in the file so I can burn to DVD.

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

try dvdsanta or cucusoft
    yes i said dvdsanta little know program that work awsome and super fast!!

3. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

There is a really good article in latest issue Maximum PC on this. The part that you are interested on is on page 38. They mentioned G-Spot. There is a lot more in the article. Actually, a ton more.

4. zfactor

i had some issues with g-spot: most do not support every codec. i have not had a single file yet that dvdsanta would not work on and the cpu usage while it is converting is so much lower than most. and to convert a entire full length film from mpeg or avi to dvd ready to burn take only 30-45 min. sometimes less. the only issue with it is the burner part sucks i use nero to burn

5. abhi_mittal

abhi_mittal Registered Member

Boilsoft AVI to VCD/SVCD/DVD converter for me!

6. zfactor

seriously all should try dvdsanta. dumb name i know but ive never had a file it didnt convert anything i throw at it works awsome. all the features of more advanced programs in a simple one to use!!! someone i know had it so i tried it and never looked back. and let me tell you is it ever fast!!!!!! to recode 2 700mb files and combine them ready to burn takes only like 30-45 min!!!! thats is crazy fast when compared to the likes of cucusoft which is excellent but my god does it take forever almost 4 hours to convert 700mb that is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.