What happened to fluxgfx.com/sscnetwork.net?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by delerious, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delerious

delerious Registered Member

I haven't been able to get to fluxgfx.com/sscnetwork.net. Will it come back up? There is some good info there about CHX-I, which is still in the Google cache, but if it never comes back up then eventually the Google cache will disappear too. o_O

2. Alphalutra1

Alphalutra1 Registered Member

The board was up temporarily for a few days, and one of the posts by fluxgfx mentioned some company going after him since they couldn't find the receit of his purchase of the forum board software he uses, so they probably demanded that he take it down until they can validate whether it is legal or not.

Will it come back, who knows o_O

Also, I can't see fluxgfx putting too much effort in trying to restore it, since almost no posts ever occur over there any more.

Cheers,

Alphalutra1

3. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Well if all it is, the board having been temporarily disabled, it shouldn’t be much effort into re-enabling it. In any case, if there are no plans of bringing it back, perhaps fluxgfx might consider passing a backup database over to me where I could restore CHX-I forum on my board.

4. Alphalutra1

Alphalutra1 Registered Member

Its back up and running, with a new board software, located here just as it used to be

Cheers,

Alphalutra1

5. Bob D

Bob D Registered Member

So it is.
    Thx for the heads-up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.