What forum features do you want the new forum to offer?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by GroverH, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

What forum features do you want the new forum to offer? (Note I am discussing the features of the new forum--not features of True Image software).

1. A continuation of the attachment posting procedure (or equivalent). The current procedure is very easy to use and I especially like the ability to delete an existing attachment and return a corrected or improved image back in its place.

2. Add the ability to upload a pdf or zip file to the forum without having to perform a pseudo renaming chore.

3. A continuation of the user signature feature (or similar).

4. For the new forum admin to be as cooperative as the admin and moderators have been on the Wilders forums. [highlight]Kudo's especially to LowWaterMark (forum admin) for his willing assistance in the past.[/highlight] My "How to" guides would not be available to other members without his assistance in storing them on this website.

5. A better method of searching future user postings for prior solutions to similar problems.

6. An Index of the existing Acronis KB reference articles. There is a lot of information there but it is difficult to find. Many of the responses by support personnel reference existing articles. I believe the problem poster would search for this type references if it were easier to locate. Perhaps a method already exists to find this but a normal search does not always locate. An index or topic list might help.

------------------------------------------------------
    These are just a few which come to mind. Perhaps you have other recommendations you might like to add.

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Definitely a better search feature.

An indication in the thread listing if a solution has been given by Acronis. This may not be easy because a request for more info is not a solution.

I would like to see a template for new posts that collects info such as PC model or motherboard model if not brand-name PC, where problem archive is stored, "Does problem occur in Windows or with the TI CD or both".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.