what email provider do you use for shopping online?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by badsector, May 19, 2015.

1. badsector

badsector Registered Member

Hi wilders! title says it all, what email provider do you use for shopping online?
    just got curious as my mail provider mail.com thought it would be a good idea to ban
    me, after finally taking my first purchase online... So do you have any mail provider that
    you use specifically for online shopping that doesn't track you,spy,(lol),etc.... discuss...

2. RockLobster

RockLobster Registered Member

Your email provider banned you for shopping online ? what the hell did you buy ? lol

3. badsector

a guitar stand and some Personal hygeine products... I was like wtf... lol

4. MisterB

MisterB Registered Member

If you don't mind the privacy issues, Gmail will work. Google will never ban you for shopping. They will happily stream you targeted advertising based on what you purchase unless you use an adblocker.

5. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

This is the first time I've heard of anyone being banned for shopping online. I use FastMail for all my email, and have been doing so for over 12 years.

6. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

You might want to use openmailbox.

7. Carver

Carver Registered Member

After the Boston Marathon bombing a family ordered a slow cooker and got a knock on the door from the police but they didn't get banned by their email provider.

8. badsector

lol that's worst IMHO... anyway, I did contact customer support, but my ticket got rejected... delete all my account with mail.com and went with tutanota.de...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.