What are the privacy consequences of clicking on Save Your Browser for Facebook?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by DesuMaiden, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesuMaiden

DesuMaiden Registered Member

As much as I don't want to use Facebook anymore, I have to sometimes still use that site every once in a while to keep in track with my real world friends.

I accidentally clicked on Save Your Browser option while logging into Facebook. And now I cannot reverse this option. I feel extremely paranoid, because I'm afraid Facebook is now tracking all of my internet activity on my Firefox Browser. I'm afraid Facebook is tracking all of my internet activities from my cache, history and favorites of the firefox browser I am using. I'm so paranoid because I'm sick and tired of Facebook tracking everything I do.

Is there any way I can reverse this? I don't want Facebook to be saved onto my Firefox Browser because I am afraid it is tracking my internet activities even when I am not logged onto it. Why must Mark Zuckerberg want to invade into every tiny accept of our daily lives? I'm sick and tired of this disgusting spying.

Is there any way of stopping Facebook from being Saved into My Browser? I didn't want it to be saved into my browser because I think it is tracking all my activities on my Firefox Browser. In fact, I opened Facebook on Torch browser and it is still Saved into My Browser for Torch browser as well. So I'm afraid Facebook is now tracking ALL MY INTERNET activities on my host OS's browsers. I'm simply shocked at how privacy invasive the designers of Facebook are trying to be.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. JackmanG

JackmanG Former Poster

Give me your facebook credentials. I'll fix it for you.

3. SweX

SweX Registered Member

You have made that perfectly clear I think :D

4. DesuMaiden

DesuMaiden Registered Member

So I guess I answered my question lol? Luckily I nuked that useless piece of **** known as Facebook. I don't care about all of my old friends on it. I will just make new friends IRL and never use social media sites ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.