What are the issues with TI9 3567?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by billwv, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billwv

billwv Registered Member

Hi All,

I am anxiously awaiting evaluations of the new build (3567) by the group experts. Those posts have been very helpful in the past.

Previous posts indicated that backup speed versus 2337 was much slower. Is this the experience in general? Are the mouse issues when booting from CD resolved?

I use TI simply for basic full disk image backup to external USB 2.0 HD, and am wondering if I should update from 2337 to 3567.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

As long as 2337 works for you why take the chance and introduce other possible problems. Give it a few more weeks before plunging into 3567.

3. dosdoxies

dosdoxies Registered Member

My sentiments exactly. 3567 has no features that I need and 2337 does the job for me. It took me three or four updates to get to here and I think I'll leave well enough alone. :)

4. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

From what I can gather, 3567 has solved a problem that plagued the last 3 or 4 builds in that using the bootable CD with the Clone feature the progress bars were not visible. In 3567, they are.

5. PhilipManwaring

PhilipManwaring Registered Member

The incremental backup process also seems to be much improved, at least for me. On my system the speed difference is within the usual variability on full backups, and 3567 is much faster on incrementals.

6. thebigdintx

thebigdintx Registered Member

mouse issued fixed.....my microsoft wireless optical mouse now works while using the rescue cd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.