What Am I Doing Wrong 'Please Help'

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by disabled, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disabled

disabled Registered Member

Firstly I have the latest build in TI8...I have created a partion on my hdd namely 'F' where I created Acronis Security Zone...This is where I create a back up image of 'C'...Now when I try and restore image it tells me to reboot as it cannot restore 'C' while in use... So I reboot and get the Acronis Interface...Very nice... :eek: Now there's No mouse...Mmm...o_O 'I doubt whether our cat ate it'...So back to square one...I pull out the bootable disk and again NO MOUSE...Can someone please help me solve the mystery and why I can't restore image...I have in the past been able to do so...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2005
  2. jman76

jman76 Registered Member

You wouldnt happen to be using a toshiba laptop o_O Either way you should check out the "before you post" thread and try the off noacpi fix

Jman

:cool:

3. disabled

disabled Registered Member

Thanks...I'm not using a laptop...Will try other thread...

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello disabled,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure that USB legacy support is disabled in BIOS settings.

If that does not help, please boot your computer from Acronis True Image bootable rescue media, press F11 key when the selection screen appears. After you get the "Linux kernel command line" prompt, please modify it in the following way:
    nousb2 and click on the OK button.

If the problem still persists, please Please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.