What About file Mariofever.exe

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bseven, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bseven

bseven Registered Member

Hi every body,

Help me for about file Mariofever.exe , I check network This file have to share folder in all computer , Sometime Database is share in network is broken
    But I think file mariofever.exe is Virus and I not sure because NODE32 check file is OK (No Virus) and I search file in Search Engine About 2 - 3 time Not have Database It. Please help Me About File MarioFever.exe And Kill It.

Thank you

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

If this is the same I know , it should already be detected as Pinit . It can be worm and virus . Pinit virus . Pinit worm.

I have seen it two days ago in a network and I can confirm that NOD32 can successfully deal with it. Make sure your AV software is updated.

4. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

I can confirm - NOD32 v3 removes mariofever infection, i dont know about v2 tho.

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

All versions (from v2 to v4) can deal with it

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you have a copy of the MARIOFEVER.EXE file which is not detected by the current version of NOD32 then please send it to ESET's virus lab for analysis. Compress the file in a .ZIP or .RAR archive file protected with a password of "infected" and mail it to samples@eset.sk with the URL to this message thread.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.