What About file Mariofever.exe

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bseven, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bseven

bseven Registered Member

Hi every body,

Help me for about file Mariofever.exe , I check network This file have to share folder in all computer , Sometime Database is share in network is broken
    But I think file mariofever.exe is Virus and I not sure because NODE32 check file is OK (No Virus) and I search file in Search Engine About 2 - 3 time Not have Database It. Please help Me About File MarioFever.exe And Kill It.

Thank you

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

If this is the same I know , it should already be detected as Pinit . It can be worm and virus . Pinit virus . Pinit worm.

I have seen it two days ago in a network and I can confirm that NOD32 can successfully deal with it. Make sure your AV software is updated.

4. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

I can confirm - NOD32 v3 removes mariofever infection, i dont know about v2 tho.

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

All versions (from v2 to v4) can deal with it

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you have a copy of the MARIOFEVER.EXE file which is not detected by the current version of NOD32 then please send it to ESET's virus lab for analysis. Compress the file in a .ZIP or .RAR archive file protected with a password of "infected" and mail it to samples@eset.sk with the URL to this message thread.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.