What about Bitdefender 2012?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by allexif, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allexif

allexif Registered Member

Hello! I can see that you don't want to talk about Bitdefender anymore. I know that they had some issues with the final 2012 products at the beginning but now they made a lot of fixes and maybe you can share you're experience. Thank you!

2. King Grub

King Grub Registered Member

Tried it, but the fact that ping increased like tenfold made me remove it again. Seems to be a known issue, too, but I can't see any fixes anywhere.

3. Malware fighter

Malware fighter Registered Member

its crapware

4. Duradel

Duradel Registered Member

Even if antivirus has the most top notch detection rates available if it slows the computer down to a crawl its useless.

BitDefender needs to sort out the performance issues. If they can make it run as well as other vendors products I would definitely consider it again since I've still got a few year licenses.

5. allexif

The fixes that have been made can be found on their forum forum.bitdefender.com. I know the ping thing but it's gone for me, it works fine now. All the bugs that I submited were solved till now.

6. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

Really?What about a action on detection:move to quarantine,block,delete,ignore setting?I really don't understand what they were thinking when they didn't implemented such an important setting.This is the only reason why i don't use Bitdefender.

7. allexif

You find that in the antivirus settings at CUSTOM : you have to choose between Move To Quarantine, Take proper action or Delete

8. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

Thank you,time to try it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.