well new issue im seeing with nis2010..and sonar2

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by zfactor, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

while i appreciate the fact its working and picking things up i have a program that i know 100% is safe and now its coming up as possibly suspicious and flagged by sonar. i get the pop up about allow or deny it to run. i click allow. pop up comes up once again i again click allow. but this time i then see the pop up in the bottom corner saying it deleted threats. i go to check and low and behold the file i just allowed twice to run has been removed... not happy about this.

i also added it to exclusions and same thing happens.

if the user tells nortons to allow it it should not then decide to remove it on its own :thumbd: . i have submitted a ticket to symantec but wanted to see if anyone else has seen this. i must admit the new quarantine works great though i can now very easy restore the file. and it is not flagged till it wants to run. again i know this is 100% safe and downloaded directly from the source not anywhere else.

2. Ade 1

Ade 1 Registered Member

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

not really my issue. my issue is even when i tell it to allow the exe to run it deletes it anyway. same result on three machines as well..

4. raven211

raven211 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.