Welcome to the FirstDefense-ISR BETA forum! *please read*

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR BETA Forum' started by Leapfrog Software, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leapfrog Software

Leapfrog Software Leapfrog Management

Greetings All,

I want to start off by giving my thanks to all of the Wilders Security forum members using and supporting our ISR technology and a special thanks to Paul and his folks for hosting the Official Leapfrog Software BETA forum. You have all made it possible for us to continue in providing and enhancing the products that we offer.
    Leapfrog Software is proud to announce an open worldwide BETA program to the public. Although these BETA products are open to the public, we limit the BETA access to 10,000 downloads. Leapfrog Software reserves the right to stop the BETA at any time.

Our internal and external beta testing departments have gone through many hours testing with our products. Although we have been careful and methodical in our approach, these are still BETA products. As with all BETA products, this should only be installed on test systems in a testing environment.
    We recommend that you have a working knowledge of the features and requirements of the product line you are going to be testing.

If you are currently a licensed business or consumer user of the product, you will be able to use your license key to "remove" the trial period, and thereby have no time limit on the BETA version.
    There is no technical support provided from Leapfrog Software, or its resellers, for our BETA products. The reason this BETA forum exists is for users to share ideas and to find assistance. With that being our official statement, I do passively monitor the activity on these forums.

You can access our BETA program at http://www.leapfrogsoftware.com/support_info/beta

Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.