web savings ebates?????

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by phatkid77, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonBee

RonBee Guest

Thanks, you all.
    I followed the uninstall string suggested by LowWaterMark in reply #5. Then as phatkid77 in reply #6, I found the value 'ebws400.xml.' Deleting it and its subvalues cleared up the problem. Now, I can rest easier.
    Thanks again,
    RonBee.

2. laurak

laurak Registered Member

I had that eBates on my computer too. I tried everything to get rid of it but nothing worked. I ended up having to email the eBates website and have them send me a removal tool. If you do that, save that email because you may need it again. It appeared on my computer again today and am waiting for the tool.

3. G-LO

G-LO Guest

Re: Browser plug ins and hijackers

Hi there! I did this that you recommended bwlow. I am such a novice, but I am so sick and tired of all the crap that goes on; the havoc that other people wreak in our personal computers, that I have taken it upon myself to try to get rid of SEP, ESYNDICATE, MBKW Toolbar, and Web Savings Ebates........and thanks to all of you... I did it! Thank you a hundred times!

G-LO

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall[/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.