Web applications affected by EAV4...

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus v4 Beta Forum' started by Geosoft, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geosoft

Geosoft Registered Member

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing some testing in the last 2 days with EAV4 after deploying EAV3 to our company, and I have noticed that our web applications are performing extremely slowly compared to EAV3.

The 2 web applications that stands out are Replicon Timesheet and Onyx CRM. None of these web applications are affected by EAV3, but EAV4 freezes loading the site for 10 seconds before displaying the web applications. The computer is fully responsive during this time frame.

The CPU on the computer isn't being taxed at all, leaving me to believe the EAV4 isn't stuck on scanning each web component that it downloads. I have also tried adding these sites to the Exclude Scans in the Web acces protection without success.

Can anyone recommend some fixes that I could test out?

Once EAV4 goes gold, I'll probably be posting questions on best practices on how to deploy globally through our corporation, but I'll save that for a later date.

Thanks for your assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.