Web Access Protection slowing down Web Browsing

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by iShiftyKient, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iShiftyKient

iShiftyKient Registered Member

I had this issue before with little knowledge of what was causing this problem. My comp would hang for a good minute or so when i tried accessing Internet explorer or Firefox - although when i disabled Web Access Protection on NOD32, Internet Explorer and Firefox would run butter smooth...

I've already tried resetting NOD32 to default settings.

Is there any way around this without me having to permanently leave Web Access Protection?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Does disabling real-time protection temporarily make the problem go away?

3. iShiftyKient

Disabling Real-Time protection doesn't seem to help, only Disabling Web Access Protection.

4. Marcos

Do you observe the problem even if you have one web page open in your browser? Would it be possible for you to make a demonstration video?

5. iShiftyKient

Observed this with just one web page open and also multiple pages open, problem still stands either way.

A video, I'll try work on that - for now, any other methods I could show you first-hand, Marcos?

6. Marcos

You could also try creating a ProcMon log from the moment of running a web browser and opening 1-2 web pages. When done, upload it somewhere and PM me the link so that I can download and analyze the log.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.