Ways to upgrade to NOD32 v3?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bryan8888, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryan8888

bryan8888 Registered Member

Hi ,guys ,another stupid question:

When Nod32 v3 are ready ,can we upgrade to V3 via PCU(programme component update)automatically from V2.7?If yes ,that will be very convenient because I don't need to check ESET website everday to make sure whether version 3 is ok .In other words,I dont need to download again...reinstall again..setting again manually.....How lazy I am....:eek:

Regards,

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well , it is still not known but I guess NO , you will have to uninstall v 2.7 and install v3 manually because:

- v3 is not a program component upgrade to v 2.7 . It is major upgrade , wholly new product

It's not necessary to check the web-site everyday . V 2 will be supported more time , I mean after v3 is released both will work . When will you upgrade is just a matter of preferences ;) Protection is OK with both :thumb:

3. bryan8888

bryan8888 Registered Member

Thank you HiTech_boy,

......crying.......anyway,Lazy to uninstall ,reinstall,setting.....................never end.......*puppy* *puppy*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.