This may seem like a crazy question, but a couple of years ago when I had to update the Spywareblaster engine in order to continue to receive updates, I went to what I was sure was the Javacool website homepage, but ended up on a page written in Chinese. I immediately left the page without delay. I went to the Wilderssecurtiy forum and could not find any threads about any such problems. Notwithstanding, I never updated the engine, and have not used Spywareblaster since. I want to resume using it. So, could someone please have pity on my fearful mind and tell me if there was ever a hijack or other nefarious interference with the Javacool website. Thank-you very, very much !!!