Warning Sounds? or are They Something Else?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by DVD+R, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

I Downloaded the Beta version 2.06 today and it seemed to install fine, except for a warning it wasnt Digitally Signed and could harm my Computer o_O Anyway other than that, I managed to get Security Center to Accept it by running it as Administrator. The next thing I get is Some exclamation sounds over and over again :blink: like thousands of times over and over, I opened to console,and noticed it was creating these sounds, while Look'n'Stop was counting the Filtered packets in uplink and in Downlink, I have no idea what this means,so I went into options and turned off the Sound,as it was Annoying and Distracting :ninja: I hope this'll be fixed up in the final release, which by the way the Look'n'Stop websites says will be in a few weeks :D When exactly is a few weeks ??. Another thing is, that Matousec guy has reported Look'n'Stop as poor! in his Firewall test,why is this? and Have I made a good descision in trying L & S

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Look 'n' Stop driver is not signed that's why you get this message during the installation ;). The sound indicates that something has been added to the log. So you should look at the blocked packets in the log page o_O, to see if it is normal to have them blocked. There is so far no issue identified around that, and therefore no fix plan in the final release :cool:. But depending on the blocked packet we will see if there is a real issue or not. The website was mainly to announce the availability of the first 2.06 version. It would need to be changed saying the 2.06b1 is now available :thumb:. No date yet for the final 2.06, there will be probably a 2.06b2 first. Matousec uses several leaktests which are not supported by Look 'n' Stop. Not sure to understand why a try would be a bad decision. Only a purchase can be if you didn't tested it before ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.