Warning Priority change.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by badger, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badger

badger Registered Member

I am using ATI 11. with XP Home SP2.
    When making an image, either on my External USB Drive or my second internal HDD. I get a message in the log viewer which reads. "Warning 100 Priority changed to low priority."
    The images have been verified and appear to be ok.
    Can anyone tell me please, if I have got a problem and what can be causing this warning. Thanks. Badger.

2. MTX

MTX Registered Member

Your image is okay.

Goto Tools>Options>Default backup options>Backup performance>Backup priority

Select normal and the warning will disappear.

3. badger

badger Registered Member

Thank you so very much for your help. Badger.

4. jaygo

jaygo Registered Member

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as Badger except that I am using the latest version of ATI 10 (Build # 4942 released on March 12, 2007) with XP Home SP2.

I have configured TI10 with the priority option set to "Normal"

Nevertheless, when making an image, on my external HDD (connected via USB). I get a message in the log viewer, after the scan is completed, which reads. "Warning Priority changed to low priority."

I do realize I can manually change the priority of the TI process if I'm at the computer when it's running, but of course this is not practical if I have set the unattended backup to occur at 1:30 AM.

Can anyone tell me please, why TI10 is ignoring the priority setting I have previously set in the options section, as reflected in the log?

Independently, although I have checked the box to have unattended backup image verified, I do not see an entry in the log confirming that the image has been verified; does anyone ever see a line in the log indicating whether the verification was successful or not?

Or does TI10 ONLY have a line in the log relating to verification in the event that the verification was NOT successful? There must be some way to notify the end user if the verification is not successful, in the context of an unattended backup. Thanx. Nella

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jaygo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please clarify, have you chosen to use Default Backup Options during the task creation wizard?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

6. jaygo

jaygo Registered Member

Hi,

I can't remember. Thanks for bringing this nuance to my attention; now I think I'll be able to cure the problem Nella

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.