Walking wounded

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Checkout, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Snowman,

What's going on?
    You sound very worried...
    I really wish that you can overcome the problems !!!

Pete doesn't have always the chance to come by here.

ALL my best wishes, Snowy, and ALL strength needed !!!!!

Warm regards, Jan.

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

I'm very worried about Checkout.......

Martin,
    I really hope you are recovering !!!!!
    I wish you ALL the best !!!!!
    Please let us know, if you can, how you're feeling.

Warm regards, Jan.

3. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Snowman,

I am sorry to hear that too :(. I also want to take this opportunity to say you that if you kindly give a read in this -- http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showtopic=479 which will also clear many things that I want to get cleared. You are loved and respected by me and remember that always. I hope you come back and you are always in my prayers. Others know.. how am I and I am sure you know too .

Regards..

a waiting friend

4. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hey checkout,

I have seen you before but not known you much, but that wont stop me to say... God bless you and get well soon. Prayers for you and hope you dont suffer much pain. :(

Regards

5. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Discharged today!

:cool:

(More rhino stuff soon)

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Checkout,

I'm sooooooo happy to hear from you !!! :) :D :) :D

This is the best news of the day !!!!!

I'm soooooo happy for you !!!!!

Now, please take it easy, my dear friend.
    Hang in there ;)

BIG WELCOME :D :D :D

Most warmest regards and best wishes,
    Jan.

7. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Guest

CHECKOUT

Checky I just knew you were to stubborn not to get through this alright............GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Now, take it slow....REAL slow...
    Very soon I'll be "off-the-air" again for awhile....but you will remain in my thoughts...wishing you the veriest of best......

ThatSnowGuy

8. snowguy

snowguy Guest

To FanJ

Well Jan.....got a call from my Realtor earlier tonight......both the townhouse and the mountain property had bids made on them..for the amount I was asking.....tomorrow the papers will be signed....the rest just legal work......all in all....have got about a month to locate a new place to live.........sure going to miss those mountains....there it was another world...so peaceful...always beautiful...........over the years even the wildlife got use to seeing me....an just ignored my presence......there is something special about waking up at sunrise on top of a mountain....the air so clean...chilled......chipmonks skirting about in their always nervous sort of way.....yupper..gonna miss then there hills......
    may do some traveling now......no where special....but no reason for me to remain in my present area.......if I can find the strenght to drive....LOL

just thought to share this with you Jan.......funny..no one else knows yet but you guys.

9. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Snowy,

That sounds like a place lots of people would like to live, myself included! Hope the new people appreciate it as much as you did, hope you find another special place with a special reason for you to be there!!

Take Care!!

10. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Guest

Marja

Thank you for the kind thoughts..........

11. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Snowman,

I hardly know what to say...
    At one hand I'm really happy for you that you've got that bid according to what you were asking.
    But at the other hand I feel so sad for you !
    I know how much you loved the mountains and the wood, watching the deer, go out fishing, teaching the kids how to catch the fish, having peace and enjoying...
    It is so sad that this has to happen. I feel so sorry for you !

Snowy, may I please ask you one thing:
    Please try to do things easy.
    You might be still not strong enough to travel around.

Warm regards, and as always all my best wishes for you !
    Jan.

12. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Guest

JAN

Thank you. Unfortunately, every penny from the sale is going toward paying the medical bills......
    It really hit be today.....whew...have got alot of hard work ahead if ever I hope to regain whats been lost........nothing will ever replace my mountain property.....twenty years building that place....trails...ponds...cabins for vistors.......fish I raised.....over one thousand bird houses......clover for the deer........it was a refuge like few others on earth....oh well.....gone!

But life continues.....am not defeated.....never retreated.......still got some energy left to keep on keeping on...........maybe someone reading this post is facing difficult times.........just keep on keeping on.........we all can make it..if we try.

13. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Guest

FANJ

Forgot to mention.....called the ISP today....my connection will end at the end of the month. Pete will hopefully see this post..I hope to call him in the near future....after things settle down some. So, if you guys don't see me..you will know why now.

14. FanJ

FanJ Guest

:'( :'( :'(

We will miss you Snowman !!!!!

Please take good care of yourself

Most warmest regards, Jan.

15. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Thank you a lot Snowy for those words

Jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.