VPN for my iPhone

Discussion in 'mobile device security' started by trilliumtaras, Feb 6, 2020.

1. trilliumtaras

trilliumtaras Registered Member

Hello! this is my first discussion here!

I just got my first iphone and noticed it has issues with VPNs, tried all the best known providers but i found difficult connecting or keeping the connection.

the last attempt has been with iVPN, where I couldn't use any of their servers...no issues with my android tablet. I also noticed my iphone connects to wireguard protocol but doesn't allow me to navigate (with Mullvad too)

the problem is that my wifi is administrated by the property, which blocks Voip, hence i really need a VPN. I also got a HooToo trip mate. thanks for your help.

2. aih

aih Registered Member

For what it's worth, I had this issue--specifically, not staying connected--with my new iPhone and wife's new iPhone when we switched to iPhones. The solution that worked for me was changing the protocol to OpenVPN. I tried the other protocol options as well, and only with the OpenVPN protocol did the problem cease. The VPN we are using is PIA.

3. snerd

snerd Registered Member

I also use PIA. Great service.

4. imdb

imdb Registered Member

i use ovpn on my x 13.3.1 and i have no connection issues. you should submit a ticket to ivpn support.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.