Voodooshield + Antiransomware

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Houley456, May 15, 2016.

1. hjlbx

hjlbx Guest

@VoodooShield

It's just like Forrest Gump... stuff just "happens."

2. VoodooShield

VoodooShield Registered Member

Yeah, it is crazy, huh? ;)

3. VoodooShield

BTW, CS... I am extremely curious, if you have a second... if you test the signed RAT with VoodooAi, what are the results? There is a lot of signed malware, and typically VoodooAi does really well with it, but I would be curious to see the results for this sample. Thank you!

4. guest

guest Guest

hahahaha, and then you were under the scrutiny of some guys from some forums, then argue via flamed emails ;) :p

5. VoodooShield

True, but it is probably unfair to suggest that was it scrutiny (definition: critical observation or examination)... this would imply that he installed VoodooShield and actually tested it, as opposed to watching a quick video on how VS works, and pretending that he actually took VS for a test drive for his review ;). What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. It's all good now ;).

6. Appaloosa

Appaloosa Registered Member

If the day comes you feel you need a closed beta , hand pick your team. Don't be cohersed into something you have done quite well with out up to now. All anyone has had to do from day one is install VoodooShield and post a comment or question and they were made to feel apart of the team. Your people skills have a lot to do with what this program has become. Consider this a compliment as my communication skills have never been great.

7. VoodooShield

Thank you, Appaloosa, I appreciate that! And the team has a lot to do with the way VS turned out. Thank you team ;).

8. Houley456

Houley456 Registered Member

ver 3.29 still working great....using Win 10, EAM, HMP and HMPA....

9. shmu26

shmu26 Registered Member

stay with voodooshield (the new beta, 3.36, seems to be very good), and if you want an extra security soft to complement it, go with hitmanpro.alert. It protects well against ransomware, and does a whole lot more, as well.

10. boredog

boredog Registered Member

" i would do a long closed-beta period with chosen testers (whose have been selected for their qualification/skills to diagnose potential bugs/conflicts/issues) , those closed testers will have their own license key, then when major issues are ironed , a public beta period will then start with a updated trial beta-version."

that is the way it was in the 90's when I beta tested for Norton. back then when the beta was complete they actually sent you a boxed version of their product. and maybe a nice letter opener. now days it is always maybe a free download. I am not complaining. the reason I got in with Norton was I was beta testing clean sweep and like many software they took over they beta testers came along for the ride also.

oh and BTW Dan do you still recommend using VS and Winantiranson plus together?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.