Vista & Nod32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by marse.robert, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marse.robert

marse.robert Registered Member

Hi all,

Has this issue already had an airing?

Vista will not accept Nod32: is this right?

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

3. marse.robert

marse.robert Registered Member

Thanks a lot, Chubb.

Excellent reading. I will download the trial version of Trend for the time being. MS appear to be in favour of this product. Problem is, I do not like surfing without Nod32.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Just remember that you are using a BETA version of an operating system that continually has its release date moved.

Cheers :D

5. covaro

covaro Registered Member

I actually had a lady today tell me that her husband told her he wasn't going to buy her a new PC till Vista comes out. I let her know, if she's lucky Q1 2007... she didn't seem to like that answer.

-Cov

6. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Delay and delay is Microsoft's biggest style!!! Even with the delay, the released version will still be buggy. The bugs are the size of an elephant...

7. ASpace

ASpace Guest

She will definitely dislike this because if her husband is ok , he'd better not install Vista until SP1 of Vista is released . I am sure Vista will be too buggy because Microsoft are giving it too much publicity . IMO , beta products should be private because making them public makes the team who create the software unstable . Everyone is constantly asking , give me Vista, give me Vista . I wish all MS operating systems were like new ESET products - no news , no public beta , no nothing . When the product is ready , it will be released and this also makes this product's life much bigger :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.