Vista Bootable CD

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by jaamie, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaamie

jaamie Registered Member

I have installed Backup and Recovery 10 Free Edition and backed up my C drive to an external USB hard drive.

I have not been able to create a bootable CD or Flash drive. Each time it starts and then quickly gives a message "Operation NOt Complete" with no reason or advise.

Much of my research talks about BartPE or WinPE. I have not found an easy way to do either. Also, assuming you could help, how would the Paragon Recovery Program be accessed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim..

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

You can create Paragon Recovery CD another way:
    * run Recovery Media Builder
    * select Standard type
    * select Emulator in devices (not your physical CD-ROM)
    * wait until process will be completed. It will create *.iso file of Paragon Recovery CD.
    Then navigate to default *.iso folder: C:/Program Files/Paragon Software/[program_name]/iso/. Find emulator.iso file and burn it via your favorite CD/DVD-burning software (e.g. Nero).
    Please note: you should burn it as an image, not as a single file.

3. camper913

camper913 Registered Member

I also have had problems trying to do a Bert or other bootable DVD. Will this work a round work for XP and 7. I want to back up to DVD's and be able to restore them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.