I know this is beta-software but I have gone back to Kaspersky Internet Security due to the following problems with Eset beta 1a: - Interactive mode simply does not work consistently. Over the last few days I was switching back/forth between interactive/automatic mode. In the end I left it at automatic mode which is pretty much similar to just using Windows Firewall. - Blue Screen: I used to get BSOD after having ESET installed as soon as I plugged in a network cable (at the point when an DHCP-address was assigned). Since I did not experience those problems on my WLAN-card I was still somewhat functional. But as of today my WLAN-card as well as my broadband card BSOD'ed as soon as I connected. - 100% CPU: Since the installation if Beta 1a, I noticed that CPUs on my dual-core spiked to 100% rendering my laptop unresponsive to the point that I have to cold-boot. I believe this is related to the realtime/filescan of large files. Eset is for sure a promising product, but is very rough around the edges even for the use of a beta. I have used various products in beta such as Kaspersky or Zonealarm and must admit, that those beta's did not show such severe issues. I suppose the above errors could very well just relate to Vista, since I do not see people on WinXP posting such issues.