virus chaser

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by lodore, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hello,
    does anyone know if virus chaser have an english website?
    im sure they used to but cant find one atm.

2. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

They have completely pulled out from the global market. Virus Chaser 6.0 got released, but I couldn't find time to check it. I think it does still use the Dr.Web engine. The last remaining English page is at http://www.iwit.co.th/

From the looks of it, the management apparently changed recently and they decided to pull out of the global market. :doubt:

With the release of Dr.Web 5.x, having Virus Chaser in the global market became redundant anyway as its primary advantages (proper quarantine and better interface) were nullified. The final english version I could remember was leaning towards becoming a suite with anti-spam and firewall.

The current version (SGA-VC 2.0) seems to have a good interface and decent features, but is no longer available to global markets. Guess someone will have to contact them to ask about an English version.

4. Dermot7

Dermot7 Registered Member

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    The name of the antivirus make me laugh. Hahaha, Virus Chaser...:D Are the virus running? :D

I have just downloaded recently an ebook titled - Make Her Chase You, Your Guide to Creating a Magnetic Personality. Wondering if the developer and the author are friends. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.