Virtualbox time issue

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by scriptolab, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scriptolab

scriptolab Registered Member

Ok guise, I have been trying to deal with a very annoying problem in the last hours to no avail.

I have a virtual machine with virtualbox running windows with 2 vpns (one on host one on guest). Today I messed with the user agent and some other settings I found around the forums with firefox, and was testing them on whoer.net.

All is fine, I have a "macbook pro" setup now, the only problem seems to be with the windows time. No matter what I do, and which time I set up, on this site it shows me a different one than on the system machine. I don't get it. I thought it was the syncing between host and guest, but it's not that. The javascript shows a time which I think it's the machine bios time. The Flash script shows though the time I set in control panel. How can I solve this issue? I tried to use the time correspondant to the VPN, but is still shows MISMATCH on the whoer site.
    I tried different javascript time scripts and they all show the same time. Which is wrong. How do I correct this?

Hope you got the point, I don't know very well to put it in words, excuse my English. What's keeping the Guest to display this specific windows time? On the host all is ok. Can't seem to get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.