Virginmedia superhub

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by crashuk2k1, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashuk2k1

crashuk2k1 Registered Member

I have just had a Virginmedia superhub fitted and can no longer access the internet when LnS (phantoms delux ruleset) with internet filtering enabled ?

It was ok on my old setup Dlink dd-wrt and cable modem.

Can anyone point me at the settings to change ? as i'm getting totally lost.

thanks

2. Spysnake

Spysnake Registered Member

Is the Virginmedia superhub a router itself? I had similar problems with Phant0m's ruleset when switching routers; if you can access the internet normally when using enchanced ruleset which came with L'n'S, try to install Phant0m's ruleset again and it should recognize your changed IP. It apparently has something to do with the ruleset's resctrictions on your own IP address, please correct me if I'm wrong. But reinstalling the ruleset got my network working again!

3. crashuk2k1

I have re loaded the enhanced ruleset and can now get internet. when I load phantoms delux ruleset internet gets blocked ? so I think were going in the right direction.

Thanks

4. Spysnake

Spysnake Registered Member

The problem is related to the ruleset then. Maybe you could contact Phant0m directly on his own forum?

5. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Reloading the currently installed P. Ruleset via ‘Internet Filtering’ - ‘Load...’ button isn’t sufficient, like Spysnake said, you have to re-run P. Ruleset Installer again.

Regards,
    Phant0m``

6. crashuk2k1

re- installed the ruleset and all is good, internet function working now.

thank you guys :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.