VIPRE Valentine Special - Buy one get one free

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Chubb, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Attached Files:

2. berng

berng Registered Member

Good for them. They seem to be throwing free and seriously priced reduced offers all over the place.

I would be more impressed if they allowed themselves to be tested by AV-Comparatives.

3. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Agreed. It is good marketing strategy. This will increase the customer penetration. With more discounts or giveaway for the 1 year subscription, more people are willing to pay to use it. Then with a first good start, people are more likely to renew the next year if they are satisfied with it. Without discounts, people are less tempted to buy and use it.

4. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

ROFLMAO! Just be careful that your "other half" won't ever see the offer. Because if she does... "How cheap can you be? The antivirus you gave me for Valentine's Day was FREE , as gift for the one you bought for yourself?! @!F@"!@ :D

5. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

I guess this offer is valid just for those already in love ;)

6. falkor

falkor Registered Member

Thank you ! It is about time someone stood up against the norm here . Customer Service is great but , the actual software is questionable at best . I said before , all in time . They will disappear again into the sunset .

7. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

Every thread that has anything to do with Vipre in the last month has turned to "Why aren't they involved in testing". I have also seen a lot of this on their forums, and you would think that with everyone wanting to see them in testing, plus the small user base that they have now that they would join their testing. They say they don't have the money, well they definitely aren't going to have it if they keep giving it away for free.

8. darthsideous666

darthsideous666 Registered Member

Here you go again with your predictions! They already showed test results with PC Security Labs in which they had a showing well enough to achieve an award rating as well as some of the top names in the business! I would agree that it would be nice to see some more professional testing and results but I would also like to see your bases/results for the predictions and statements that you are making! What up?? Show me the money!!

9. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

i dont have a valentine to buy this:p

10. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Don't worry Nikanth, if you did and you bought her this I'm pretty sure you'd be dateless the next day. ;)

I see the point though, special offer, give one to the family.

11. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

Hii my Eset SS license will end in march.:doubt:
    Im waiting for Vipre premium Twitter giveaway.:D ;)

12. falkor

falkor Registered Member

No need for proof . Believe what you wish . These guys have been around a long time . And look where we are . Let me clear it up for you . It is an OPINION based on years of watching , reading , and listening . I hope they will be up to par soon . They were almost there 2 years ago . Whatever . I like the company but , way too much hype . Buy it . Use it . Enjoy it . You like the test you saw so go for it . You might love it . It may protect you forever . That would be cool ! I just hate to see all the hype AGAIN years later .

13. antivirus22

antivirus22 Registered Member

As i have said before... if the detection rate is equal to Kaspersky /Norton/ Avira etc in a A-V comparatives test, Vipre will likely be a viable alternative.

Until we have these results, it is a "dark horse"

I await the results with interest.

14. dawgg

dawgg Registered Member

An antivirus as a Valentines Day gift?

...seriously? :blink:

Sure there are easier ways of getting dumped.

15. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Guess you give a Suite, on your anniversary.;)

16. dawgg

dawgg Registered Member

Yeah, standards mate. No half measures, nothing but the best :D

17. Fly

Fly Registered Member

Maybe VIPRE consumer is more or less a promotion for their enterprise products ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.