VIPRE Rescue Program 5797

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by slav37, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slav37

slav37 Registered Member

Gretings!
    I am new here!
    I am running Dell PC, 64 x, WINDOWS 7.
    Well, here the problem-
    I had a message from Norton 360 about Unauthorized access logged.
    Norton prompted me to remove some cookies. Now, I used VIPRE Rescue Program 5797. installed it and it found one Thread, which it said it had removed it. Now, I have Windows 7, 64 x Dell PC.

I found on Computer OS (C) VIPERESCUE , two folders 1. Definitions. 2. Quarantine (there's file and XML document). There is also a Viper rescue scanner listed outside of the quarantined files. When I click on Viper rescue scanner it crashes.
    In my Computer OS (C) Downloads, I have a Vipre rescue program installer 5797, when I click on this, it installs program again, and it works fine.

Based on the results of my scan, what do I do with the Quarantined files that are genereated by VIPRE Rescue Program 5797 ?
    Do I need to remove them? What about those files that are generated by the program like:deep_scan, sbbd, SBRC,SBRE.dll,SBRED.rv.sys,SBTE.dll,vipre.dll, and VIPREREScue scanner. Do I need to remove them all?
    Next time I need to use Vipre Rescue program, do I need to install it again , hitting, VIPRE Rescue Program 5797 installer? Please note that when I use OS (C) VIPERESCUE, there's ViperRescue scanner, which doesn't work, and it crashes.
    I hope that I am not confusing here with my post.
    Thanking you in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.