VIPRE Rescue Program 5797

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by slav37, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slav37

slav37 Registered Member

Gretings!
    I am new here!
    I am running Dell PC, 64 x, WINDOWS 7.
    Well, here the problem-
    I had a message from Norton 360 about Unauthorized access logged.
    Norton prompted me to remove some cookies. Now, I used VIPRE Rescue Program 5797. installed it and it found one Thread, which it said it had removed it. Now, I have Windows 7, 64 x Dell PC.

I found on Computer OS (C) VIPERESCUE , two folders 1. Definitions. 2. Quarantine (there's file and XML document). There is also a Viper rescue scanner listed outside of the quarantined files. When I click on Viper rescue scanner it crashes.
    In my Computer OS (C) Downloads, I have a Vipre rescue program installer 5797, when I click on this, it installs program again, and it works fine.

Based on the results of my scan, what do I do with the Quarantined files that are genereated by VIPRE Rescue Program 5797 ?
    Do I need to remove them? What about those files that are generated by the program like:deep_scan, sbbd, SBRC,SBRE.dll,SBRED.rv.sys,SBTE.dll,vipre.dll, and VIPREREScue scanner. Do I need to remove them all?
    Next time I need to use Vipre Rescue program, do I need to install it again , hitting, VIPRE Rescue Program 5797 installer? Please note that when I use OS (C) VIPERESCUE, there's ViperRescue scanner, which doesn't work, and it crashes.
    I hope that I am not confusing here with my post.
    Thanking you in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.