Viewing new items in SB updates?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by MikeBCda, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

This has probably been brought up before, but I was too lazy to do a search, so my apologies.

When I've learned (usually through the Updates topic over at avast) that there's updated defs available for Spyware Blaster, I'll do the download right away since it doesn't require closing Firefox (nor does applying the updates).

After downloading and before applying all protection, is there any way of viewing just the new items, or else the whole list sorted so the new ones are grouped together? I'm always curious about what's new, and scrolling down the list to find the red ones (not yet activated) seems too much like work, especially with the lists constantly growing. ;) :cool: Thanks.

2. ky331

ky331 Registered Member

Open SpywareBlaster.

On the left, under Protection Status, click on the area of interest (IE, Restricted Sites, Firefox [or others, if present]).

Move your cursor into the list area. RIGHT-click, and select FIND UNPROTECTED.

This will bring you to the first unprotected item. Typically, they're all grouped together after that.

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Haven't tried that yet (didn't even realize there was a context-menu within SB), but I'll take your word for it and give that a try next time (probably fairly soon now). Thanks a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.