View strangeness 1.200

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Clive T, Jan 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clive T

Clive T Registered Member

I don't know if it's just on this machine but I'm seeing two display oddities with 1.200.

1. When I open the main PG window, the log pane does not appear unless I alter the size of the main window marginally -- then it snaps open.

2. I can not resize the horizontal bar between the log pane and the process list.

Otherwise, an excellent upgrade.

2. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

Yep, I've had some strange window effects too.

When using the ALLOW option for the programs, sometimes the ALLOW line will move up into the program list and nothing short of closing ProcessGuard will clear it.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

I have trouble moving the middle bar but if I close and re-open procguard.exe then it starts working fo a while :)
    Just little nits - I'm sure Jason will fix them soon :)

PG has been running on my Server 2003 box for over 24 hours now with no problems, so it appears to be very stable.

And this one was hibernated last night, with no ill effects when re-woken this morning :)

4. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

PG has been running all night for me too. Came out of Stand-by very nicely. Does appear to be WAD ;) My compliments to the chefs and the tasters.

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

If the horizontal bar between the windows log and protected list stops working, minimise and then re-open the PG window.

If any listed item is highlighted then the bar will not work, if you click in the white space below the list then the moveble bar will start working again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.