Video Card Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Rainwalker, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

I installed a Jaton NVIDIA GeForce FX5700LE GPU and can not get it to work with my 19" LCD at the monitor's max resolution (1280x1024) without it showing a number of erratic flashing horizontal lines. It will also do this, although not as much, with 1024x768. This behavior will stop at 640x480 :p :mad: ........i cannot reinstall drivers as the software will no longer accept the s/n needed to do so..................i will call Jaton if need be .......was hoping someone might be of help here....

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Which drivers are you using, Rainwalker?

3. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Hi Firecat....the ones that came with the card.............all but the DVD extra that came with the bundle.........i once had that also, but after removing all drivers and reinstalling i was no longer allowed access to extra DVD stuff.

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

You might try downloading the latest drivers from Jaton's website. I had a similar problem twice. The first time I solved it by removing the RAM sticks and putting them in again. The second time I solved it be removing the graphics card and re-attaching it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.