What tragic fools... Some people take quite some time to grow up and become sensible... VIDEO STUNT ENDS IN BURNS HORROR Tuesday May 24. Two young people who have been left with horrific burns from petrol-filled home-made flame tubes are fighting for their lives in hospital. The pair have been linked to a Hemel Hempstead-based group who film terrifying stunts to post images on an internet site. Marc W, aged 20, and Shelley M, aged 17, are in a critical condition in a specialist burns unit after they were showered with blazing petrol from an exploding fluorescent light tube as a stunt went horribly wrong at around 5pm in Adeyfield on Sunday. (http://www.hemelonline.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=841&ArticleID=1035309) The two were re-creating/copying a fighting scene with light-swords from STARWARS. Hope they'll live through..