Version 7.1 Crashing?

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by KevinK, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinK

KevinK Registered Member

I just started using 7.1 today after a long time with many versions. 6.9 was pretty stable. 7.1 crashes constantly. Windows 2003, 2Gig, 3.2 dual proc.

Is this an issue?

Next question, are the specific options for displaying ICQ and Yahoo messages gone now? I can't find them like the old interface though since it keeps crashing, its frustrating to figure out things.

I love the new interface, don't want to go back to 6.9 but it appears I may have to.

2. KevinK

KevinK Registered Member

Well, it seems that once I uninstalled 6.9 the crashes went away. Regardless, the major feature I enjoyed from 6.9 is gone. There is no Instant Messenger icons to see all the ICQ, Yahoo and MSN conversations in my building. It was so easy with 6.9, why are they gone? Am I missing something that just needs set?

3. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

I'm sorry to say that Capsa 7.1 removed the feature.
    Yes, we received a lot of feedbacks likes you. We will seriouly consider to add this feature in the near furture.

4. KevinK

KevinK Registered Member

I hope you guys do. I was disappointed to buy the renewal for the upgrade only to find what I use it for most is gone. I had to go back to 6.9 and lose all those cool new features.

I have been tasked to record communcations in and out of my work place and that made is so easy to do. I'd like to see you expand that ability rather than scale it back.

Thanks for considering it. I'd like to stick with your product in the future if I could.

5. Colasoft Support

We appreciate your continuing support on Colasoft Capsa.
    We really sorry for this. And as I mentioned in the previous post, I have reported such feedbacks. Development would refer to what our users want and demand. So, the IM log will be back firstly, and then it should be enhanced.
    We will make the change as soon as possible.

6. Rein

Rein Registered Member

I keep getting a runtme error.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall but it crash after few minutes. Still get the same message runtime error.

7. Colasoft Support

Hi Rein,

Yes, we are now fixing the error. Would you please describe the details? Or please provide us some sample packet files for testing if it is possible.
    Please feel free contact us at support@colasoft.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.