Version 3.0 (remote install issue)

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by NodyNewbie, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NodyNewbie

NodyNewbie Registered Member

I am having an issue with a remote AD server and a remote install. I can install to other computer on this network but not this AD Server.

Computer:
    Domain:
    Get Info Diagnostics, server: xxxxxxxxxxx, user: ADMINISTRATOR
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (OS Info) Result Code: 53 (The network path was not found.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 53 (The network path was not found.)
    Remote Install Diagnostics, server: xxxxxxxxxx, user: ADMINISTRATOR
    Setting ADMIN$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Registering ESET Installer as a Service Result Code: 1722 (The RPC server is unavailable.)

2. goran_larsson

goran_larsson Registered Member

Question, can you connect to the remote IPC$ at all regardless if you do it from the RA console/Server ?

My Guess is that the server is either down or you have some disabled features on it preventing remote usage of IPC$, could be a firewall or something either on the computer itself or some kind of device (FW) that will prevent the connection.

/Göran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.