V8.0.768 is way faster

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by joelbb, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelbb

joelbb Registered Member

The just release V8.0.768 of TrueImage is way faster, takes 30 minutes to back up my C drive instead of the 60 it used to take. But the image is a bit bigger, so maybe they just changed the compression of the normal setting. Haven't seen a changelog, so have no idea what they actually changed.

2. snarellan

snarellan Registered Member

How did you get this update?
    I am a registered user of v8.0 Build 764 and it won't let me donwload the 768 update when I login on the Acronis Website.
    Please advise!

3. riechert

riechert Registered Member

I also have registered the 764 build and do not get access to the 768 version. :mad:

Can you post the file name you downloaded?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2004
  4. joelbb

joelbb Registered Member

There is a direct link to download the update from acronis. Do not want to post it here, but you can send me an email and I will give you the link. I actually got this link from acronis after complaining....

5. skin7070

skin7070 Registered Member

I'm having the same problem. TI 8.0 isn't listed in the drop down menu even though I have registered it. I have build 763 and it won't even begin to create an image. Emailed tech support twice but havn't gotten anything other than automated responses. joellbb I will email you and would appreciate the link.

Thanks

6. Justtesting

Justtesting Registered Member

Joelbb,
    Did you complain today?
    Did they say something about the web fix (download availability for
    registred users).

:doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.