Ok.. Very dirty solution.. but for now.. my firewall is working at least. The solution was to enable test mode in ESS4: http://content.screencast.com/users/buckfush/folders/Jing/media/9870a2f1-c5b8-4606-b6cf-971ab4a9f6f7/2009-03-14_2136.png Then I updated ESS4 and thats what I got : http://content.screencast.com/users/buckfush/folders/Jing/media/7f9d5a93-4711-4fc0-8dc1-0b8cd82f39d4/2009-03-14_2135.png and thats what I had before: http://content.screencast.com/users/buckfush/folders/Jing/media/9742a0ab-d36d-42ee-8574-d04c26c8196a/2009-03-14_2131.png As you can see... Eset went back to a older firewall version. Well... its old.. but its working.... so far at least ! Its about time. Thank you.